Jeez I hope Ray doesn't revile his source. If he would reveal his source, then, if we don't like the reviewer, we can then revile him or her.

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Larry Dougher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I'm surprise I don't see ONE with 802.11ac yet.  Every Mac laptop and a lot of Windows PCs have 802.11ac.  Hopefully by summer purchasing time there will be some new ones with the next-gen wireless standard.

Thanks,

Larry Dougher
Chief Information Officer
Information Technology Services
Windsor Southeast Supervisory Union
127 State Street, Windsor, VT 05089
Email | Google+Twitter | LinkedIn | (802) 674-8336