From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 3:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Where to start... Pot Kettle Black.

http://reformgovernmentsurveillance.com/

In case you didn't see it hidden in "Google News this Morning"

Technology Educator

The St. Johnsbury Elementary School www.stjsd.org
257 Western Ave - St. Johnsbury, VT 05819
802-748-8912 Fax: 802-748-1095

Vermont's Internet Safety Project  www.Vtisp.org

"The easiest way to lock down your Facebook: Delete it."