Nice timing, my last podcast I talked about Think Open:
http://www.edutechserve.com/thinkopen

The podcast will be posted officially on Monday or Tuesday at
http://www.edlisten.com, but you can watch the recorded hangout:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmtuKmpsA5c

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | (802) 772-0003*
*   Google Apps For Education Certified Trainer*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com ~ Educational Podcast
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

gClassFolders <https://sites.google.com/a/askbj.net/edlisten-resources/my-resources/gclassfolders>~
Create Google folders for your class.