Don Whipple.

David Martin
802.595.2733

On Dec 16, 2013 1:01 PM, "Amanda Bickford" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,

It is a little less then a year away, but we might me in the market for a new school photographer.  Who do you have?  Who do you recommend.  It would be nice if they were based in VT.

--
Amanda Bickford
Manchester Elementary Middle School

This email may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it. If you receive this message in error or through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the sender that the message was received by you in error, and then permanently delete this message from all storage media, without forwarding to anyone or retaining a copy.