Hi,

Jay Kennedy (Catamount Studios) out of Elmore does the Morristown schools and spends a morning helping the yearbook staff with their group and club photos for the yearbook.  Jay works with Don Whipple out of Newport for the final photo printing.  They'll get you a DVD with all the students photos if you use images with Powerschool or your student management system.

David Bain
Peoples Academy HS