A Waitsfield Champlain Valley Telecom engineer was in discussion with a
Connect5 engineer to resolve the issue of undelivered phone messages, but
something or somebody on Connect5 did not continue the conversation.
Connect5 feels that it is a closed ticket.

Our district is looking for other solutions. Connect5 has provided poorer
service than its predecessor, AlertNow.

If anyone out there has WCVT as a service provider, please recommend an
emergency alert system that you find works well with WCVT.

Steve Jarrett
District Technology Supervisor
Chittenden East Supervisory Union
802-858-1729