Steve,

Sorry you had such trouble.  Connect works well with WWSU, but may be that
we have few students/parents in WCVT service area.  Have you been in touch
directly with the rep for VT, Les Bramhall?  He has been able to facilitate
conversations and do follow up to provide excellent service in our
experience.  We renewed with Connect in part because we felt we did have
good service.  I have cc'd him on this correspondence.

Craig

Craig Donnan, MA
Systems Administrator
Washington West Supervisory Union