Customer service is an important component of a quality product package. I
feel a "blame the victim" attitude. There are many competitors from which
to choose.

Candy Taub is our Connect5 rep.

Steve Jarrett
District Technology Supervisor
Chittenden East Supervisory Union
802-858-1729

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 8:41 AM, Craig Donnan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Steve,
>
> Sorry you had such trouble.  Connect works well with WWSU, but may be that
> we have few students/parents in WCVT service area.  Have you been in touch
> directly with the rep for VT, Les Bramhall?  He has been able to facilitate
> conversations and do follow up to provide excellent service in our
> experience.  We renewed with Connect in part because we felt we did have
> good service.  I have cc'd him on this correspondence.
>
> Craig
>
> Craig Donnan, MA
> Systems Administrator
> Washington West Supervisory Union
> 340 Mad River Park, Suite 7
> Waitsfield, VT 05673
> 802-496-2272 x120
> fax: 802-496-6515
>

> On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 8:36 AM, Jarrett-CESU, Steve <
> [log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> A Waitsfield Champlain Valley Telecom engineer was in discussion with a
>> Connect5 engineer to resolve the issue of undelivered phone messages, but
>> something or somebody on Connect5 did not continue the conversation.
>> Connect5 feels that it is a closed ticket.
>>
>> Our district is looking for other solutions. Connect5 has provided poorer
>> service than its predecessor, AlertNow.
>>
>> If anyone out there has WCVT as a service provider, please recommend an
>> emergency alert system that you find works well with WCVT.
>>

>> Steve Jarrett
>> District Technology Supervisor
>> Chittenden East Supervisory Union
>> 802-858-1729
>>

>> On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 8:26 AM, Melissa Hayden-Raley <
>> [log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all --
>>> Digging up an email from a few months ago.  Steve J - I was wondeirng if
>>> you or Michael or anyone else who was experiencing this has found any
>>> resolution with your providers?  We have held off our upgrade to Connect5
>>> because of these concerns.
>>> Thanks!
>>> --Melissa
>>>
>>> School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]>

>>> for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain