I used iDrive https://www.idrive.com/index.html at MSJ and FHUHS is also using it.  works out well for network storage.  For many teachers I am moving toward making them put their stuff on GAFE if they want it backed up.

   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
My Sites
 ~ Edlisten.com Educational Podcast

gClassFolders ~ Create Google folders for your class.