Second on Barracuda Appliance.  Model 390 for Central office only right now.  Support for VM ware allows for backup of the vm image file and send off site.  Will probably be using Barracuda at the high school if approved.

Craig

Craig Donnan, MA
Systems Administrator
Washington West Supervisory Union