We started the application process at U32 but since Ive left not sure where it went.

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 11:09 AM, Linda McSweeney <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I know there is a SketchUp pro version available through AOE--Peter shared that through an email for our Vita-Central Meeting.  But is there an Earth Pro?  Peter might be able to enlighten us....

Linda

--
Linda McSweeney, Librarian
Stowe Middle/High School

“The only thing that you absolutely have to know, is the location of the library.”
― Albert Einstein

WARNING:  This email may contain information under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).  If this email contains confidential and/or privileged student or health information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing and you may not forward it to anyone.