All,

Now that many more folks have more experience with various Chromebook
models, I wonder if some of you might comment on whether they are a good
investment and are they enabling teachers and students to pursue current
learning goals?

Models to stay away from?
Ways to monitor what students are doing online with them and their school
google apps accounts?

Or are there better devices out there to invest in?

Thank you,
Diane

--
Diane Stacy
Director of Technology

802-476-5011
http://bsu.zendesk.com

“Supporting the mission of BSU schools by maximizing the integration and
utilization of our technology resources to support and enhance learning and
acquisition of 21st Century skills. Provide a forum for articulating and
communicating the current state and future direction of our technology road
map within the BSU educational community.”