All,

Now that many more folks have more experience with various Chromebook models, I wonder if some of you might comment on whether they are a good investment and are they enabling teachers and students to pursue current learning goals?

Models to stay away from?
Ways to monitor what students are doing online with them and their school google apps accounts?

Or are there better devices out there to invest in?

Thank you,
Diane

--
Diane Stacy
Director of Technology

802-476-5011
http://bsu.zendesk.com

“Supporting the mission of BSU schools by maximizing the integration and utilization of our technology resources to support and enhance learning and acquisition of 21st Century skills. Provide a forum for articulating and communicating the current state and future direction of our technology road map within the BSU educational community.”