So maybe I do not understand...

I can access the "Play" store...

I want to access the "Play for Education" store

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Elizabeth McCarthy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
To clarify your issue...you want to view the Google Play Store apps and can't access the link using your school Google Account? I tried replicating your issue on a training GAE that I have which also has no Android Devices enrolled but does have a Chromebook Device and the Chrome Web Store apps being pushed. The Mobile Settings don't show up since I have no Mobile Devices enrolled like your situation but I can access the Play Store https://play.google.com/store

Did you try logging in from the https://play.google.com/store