I was talking with our PowerSchool rep about another issue and I touched on where the reporting module for Vermont was at. Most states have a working module and it would make things so much better if we weren't exporting uploading data by hand. He says that the resistance has been from the Vermont side in getting the module operational and that Vermont has been tossing around different ideas, such as a state wide SIS (I haven't heard that, maybe I am behind the times).

Anyone have the scoop on what is going on? If nothing else, I'd like to voice support in getting Pearson's state reporting module going.

Chris Moody
Director of Technology
Springfield School District
802-885-7921