From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Larry Dougher
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 11:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PowerSchool and Vermont State Reporting

I would LOVE that.  Everything I have heard from Pearson is the same.  "We would love to add Vermont, but the state won't work with us on getting it going".  At PSU Pearson said they provide an engineer specifically assigned to the state that is getting set up (each state gets their own during the build phase).

Let me know how I can help,

Larry Dougher
Chief Information Officer
Information Technology Services<http://wsesu.net/its>