Hello all:

Here is information from the recorded sessions we did earlier this month around E911 (via LNV).  You can review the powerpoint slides if you took part or you can watch the whole session via the LNV recording posted here.

There is talk of doing another segment of these in January.  Just today the E911 Board indicated they would like to do another round. Stay tuned in early January for dates and times.  We'll try to do a couple of different times and days on this round...

Here is the link to materials..  It is at the top of page in yellow highlight box.
http://education.vermont.gov/educational-technology/resources

Thanks..

Peter Drescher
Education Technology Coordinator