From: "Wallis, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 12/20/2013 19:11 (GMT-05:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Chromebooks pros and cons

For those of you looking at ordering the Chromebook 14 - they make a business version that has 4GB of RAM rather than the regular 2GB.

I just ordered some for one of our elementary schools.  I ordered them through Marcus at Panurgy - great price at $299 each.  If you want to be able to manage them in your GAE domain you can order that for $30 each.  They also offer HP carepacks with accidental protection if you are interested in that too.

Here is Marcus's contact information if anyone is interested:

Marcus Szczecinski

800-974-1115/802-658-7788, ext. 246

Jeff Wallis
Chief Network Engineer