I cannot write in the doc. I would be happy with 8 laptops but if no one else needs them I would take all 15. I might be able to get them on Monday.

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 2:50 PM, Melissa Hayden-Raley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi All -
We're cleaning out our storage areas and removing older equipment we no
longer need.  All items are $10 each.  No guarantee of working, but we're
pretty sure they are.  Too much stuff to test one at a time.  Lots of
deskjets, some Color Laserjet supplies, some brand-new JetDirects that
went to a model of printer I didn't have and the reseller wouldn't take
back, and lots of monitors.  The monitors may or may not have speakers and
cords.  I think I have the correct quantities here, but there were a few
densely packed corners and I may have missed something.

First come first served, the sooner you can pick up the better (weather
permitting of course!).
Anything that isn't allocated by next Friday will be given to ReSource
(you guys pick up, right?).

https://docs.google.com/a/mymtsd-vt.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am7eqCyTlfRedGRfYkJ5emtPM29SYklKRl93eFdORHc#gid=0

Melissa Hayden-Raley
Technology Supervisor
Milton Town School District
Need computer help? http://helpdesk.mtsd-vt.org
Or fix it yourself with the Self Help links available on the HelpDesk!