Catching up a little on some list postings I missed.  We do NOT have Google Earth Pro Licensing.  Schools can get it but you have to apply for it school by school.  I have actually approached my contact at Google to see if we could do something similar to SketchUP on a statewide basis, but so far that has not transpired.  They did indicate that they are interested.   But, we'll see...

The Trimble SketchUP license program is still available and as of this past summer it is the newest version.   Email Sabine Baldwin and she will get you the stuff you need to get your school up and running with the PRO license.

Hope you all have a great New Year!

Peter Drescher
Education Technology Coordinator
Vermont Agency of Education
Integrated Support for Learning Division
120 State St.
Montpelier, VT  05620
Ph.: 802.828.5149
FAX: 802.828.0573