Although the fact that this is a free upgrade for 2014 might be a reason
NOT to upgrade,  I still upgraded my account so I could have a "whole"
 year to play with the premium features and evaluate their usefulness.

If you don't have a Thinglink account and want to take advantage of the
offer you can use the link in this email.
If you already have an account,  sign into your account as usual,  then
copy and past the LINK URL below and it will automatially update your
account the a "teacher" premium account.

*What Should You Do?*

Forward this email to your colleagues and ask them to sign-up for ThingLink
using this link. <http://thinglink.cmail2.com/t/r-l-pnjlll-ttkhlljtur-i/>

*All new teacher accounts created before the end of December will get
1-year of free access to ThingLink Premium features*