From: Cyril Barrow, COO at ThingLink <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Subject: Last days for the education free Upgrade
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Only 2 days left to apply for your FREE ThingLink education upgrade.
Thinglink logo

Dear friends in education,

Only 2 days left to apply for your FREE education upgrade.

ALL SCHOOLS AND UNIVERSITIES that invite their teachers to join ThingLink before the end of December will get free access to ThingLink Premium features for the year of 2014 (a value of $250 per teacher account).

All existing ThingLink users will get an upgrade just by replying #premium to this email.

What Should You Do?

Forward this email to your colleagues and ask them to sign-up for ThingLink using this link.

All new teacher accounts created before the end of December will get 1-year of free access to ThingLink Premium features

including:
• Custom icons
• Image slide show (coming soon)
• Groups for classrooms
• Image analytics
...and more!

Wishing everyone happy holidays and a wonderful new year in 2014, see you again at ISTE!

Cyril Barrow
COO, ThingLink

--
Lucie deLaBruere