Michelle, Pearson said there are 19 districts with 40,816 students using
PowerSchool. If we can believe Wikipedia, in 2010 there were 62 supervisory
unions containing less than 95,000 students. So close to 43% of the
students and almost 31% of the districts in Vermont are using PowerSchool.

Ray, is VADR along the lines of Schools Interoperability Framework?
Hopefully VADR isn't the Vermont Advance Directives Registry
(VADR)<http://healthvermont.gov/vadr/>
 :)

Chris Moody
Director of Technology