Michelle, Pearson said there are†19 districts with 40,816 students using PowerSchool. If we can believe Wikipedia, in 2010 there were 62 supervisory unions containing less than 95,000 students. So close to 43% of the students and almost 31% of the districts in Vermont are using PowerSchool.†

Ray, is VADR along the lines of Schools Interoperability Framework? Hopefully VADR isn't the†Vermont Advance Directives Registry (VADR)†:)

Chris Moody
Director of Technology
Springfield School District
802-885-7921