Hey Tuna,

Are there any flight or registration subsidy for judges? I could be tempted
by a trip to Miami!

My resume includes breaking at several regional level tournaments as a
debater and judge. I judged through finals at this year's HWS Fall Classic
and have broken as a judge at some other tournaments, have CA'd a regional
BP/WUDC tournament, and will be CAing a Canadian Parliamentary Title
Tournament this coming winter.

My girlfriend is also a great judge, who has broken at Canadian regional
and title tournaments as a judge, and has additional qualifications as
equity officer at multiple tournaments.

Thanks!
Brad