Hey everyone,

On behalf of the entire Brandeis Academic Debate and Speech Society, I
would like to sincerely thank everyone for coming out to the 2013 Brandeis
IV. It was an absolutely fantastic tournament, and we are already looking
forward to next year. We hope all of you had as great a time debating and
judging as we did hosting you. As always, if there are any outstanding
questions, comments, or concerns, do let us know.

That being said, many thanks are in order. First of all, thanks to Steve
Llano from St. John's for running a super fast and efficient tab. We
absolutely would not have been able to run as quick of a tournament without
his help. More thanks to all of the fantastic
judges<https://docs.google.com/document/d/17M7-iLXDZ1XSucYtioKGp7zk1clZ2P3zeMTiNOZOF_0/edit>who
came out this weekend.

Moreover, thanks to Shengwu Li, Ben Kornfeld and Brad Burns for serving on
our adjudication staff. The motions led to some fantastic debate, and their
help was invaluable in preparing for this tournament. Finally, thanks to
Veronica Saltzman, Mike Abrams, and the entire Brandeis team for ensuring
this tournament ran well with almost no difficulties. It certainly would
not have happened without all of you.

Unfortunately, my file converting skills aren't ideal, so ignore the
hyperlinks on the tab documents, but all the information is on them:

You can click this
link<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9V3cGHsioQFdWFQLXB0Sk4wdEU/edit>
for
the full team tab.
You can click this
link<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9V3cGHsioQFTkN5X21fNjBvXzQ/edit>
for
the full speaker tab.
You can click this
link<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1srF1cneno1ObqxJg7ByxSrJn24tOMSvtt2TyyAHPOjA/edit>
for
elimination rounds results.
You can click this
link<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HfsjZPBjdJrOLLjn9d-g7HWSt7K4n5cLQLJE4iI1_bY/edit>
for
a list of the motions.
Attached you will find a zip drive with motion fairness statistics.

Once again, thanks to everyone for coming out, and we hope to see you here
in Waltham again next year!