We try to do our best to let everyone know of available positions at
Ithaca College.  We currently have two non forensics positions - one is
a called a "Predoc Diversity Fellowship."  This position is designed to
give a rising scholar the time and resources needed to finish their
dissertation.  Fellows have a very minimal teaching requirement and are
given support for their research.

The second position is a three year position to teach Communication
Research Methods and other courses.  We want someone who has a social
science approach in this position.

I have attached brief descriptions and you can visit our human resources
website here - www.icjobs.org

If you at an institution with a graduate comm studies program - please
bring these to the attention of your Graduate Studies Director.

Ithaca is a great place to live and Ithaca College is a great place to work.

Thanks,

Scott