We try to do our best to let everyone know of available positions at Ithaca College.  We currently have two non forensics positions - one is a called a "Predoc Diversity Fellowship."  This position is designed to give a rising scholar the time and resources needed to finish their dissertation.  Fellows have a very minimal teaching requirement and are given support for their research.

The second position is a three year position to teach Communication Research Methods and other courses.  We want someone who has a social science approach in this position.

I have attached brief descriptions and you can visit our human resources website here -  www.icjobs.org

If you at an institution with a graduate comm studies program - please bring these to the attention of your Graduate Studies Director.

Ithaca is a great place to live and Ithaca College is a great place to work.

Thanks,

Scott