Hi Everyone,

We're looking forward to hosting you all this weekend. A few pieces of
important information:

1) Due to the number of teams currently registered to compete, we are going
to be breaking to quarterfinals. The revised schedule based on this change
is below:

SATURDAY:

8:30 – 9:15 Breakfast/Registration

9:30 – 11:30 Round 1

11:45 – 1:45 Round 2

1:45 - 2:30 Lunch

2:30 - 4:30 Round 3

4:45 – 6:45 Round 4

6:45 – 7:30 Dinner

7:30 – 9:30 Round 5

SUNDAY:

8:00 – 9:30 Breakfast

9:45 – 11:45 Round 6

11:45 – 12:30 Lunch

12:30 – 2:30 Quarters

2:45 -- 4:45 Semis/Novice Finals

5:00 Finals

2) If you are housing with us Friday night, you’ll be receiving an email
tomorrow with contact information for the person hosting you.

3) Here are directions to Parking/GA:

Once you get to campus, take a right on Loop Road (the road at the entrance
to Brandeis). Follow this road until you pass a large staircase on your
right. Directly past this staircase is a modern-looking glass building
called Mandel. After Mandel, there is a parking lot on your right. You can
park here. To get to GA, follow the path that leads you between two
buildings. You will arrive in a quad. The building directly on your left is
Golding. GA is right inside in the Golding Auditorium.

4) If you need to reach us by phone at anytime, you can give one of the
Tournament Directors a call:

Russell Leibowitz: 631-879-7970

Michael Abrams: 732-570-8213

Veronica Saltzman: 708-642-284

If you have any questions in the lead up to the tournament, shoot us an
email at [log in to unmask]

Best,
Russell