Greetings WUDC/BP/USU community!

You are cordially invited to attend the 2014 United States Universities (USU) National Championship Tournament, this April 11-13th 2014. Featuring competition in BP/WUDC-style debate, this upcoming year’s USU will take place on the campus of Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN. Please note that we will also be hosting the 2014 America’s Cup on Thursday, April 10th.

I have included the most up-to-date information in the attached invitation. I will also post this information over at the Yale-hosted forum- http://bpforum.yaledebate.org. Any significant changes or future updates will be communicated via this list-serve and the aforementioned forum.

We look forward to hosting you here in 'the heartland' this upcoming April!

Sincerely,

John Schultz