Hello and I apologize in advance for this post.  Hopefully, someone else
has the same question.

Bill and I like to walk and hike as well as bird.  We put in nearly six
miles several weeks ago at Plum Island and that's a long way for Bill to
walk with a tripod and scope over his shoulder.

Do you have any suggestions for ways to carry a scope and tripod while
walking so that it is quickly accessible but comfortable?  The Lowepro Scope
Travel 200 AW seems like a bit more than we want but it's all I can find.
 Anyone use that?

Thanks, in advance, and answer offline if you'd like to.

Martha