Hi all,

There is an immature glaucous gull at the champlain bridge now. The ice has
expanded so all birds are at quite a distance. Too far to really I.D the
ducks out there. There was also an adult white-winged type gull but it
picked off the ice and got mixed in with the ducks so i lost it. My
impression was icelans because it seemed smaller. Also several dark-mantled
gulls. One of which seemed smaller than the others but again, theyre too
far out to really make an I.D for certain. Also, Spencers snowy owl still
present, 1/4 mile east of west addison general store. Gotta go now, typing
this on phone and hands are going numb.

Happy Decembrrrrding
Tyler