Hi all,

There is currently a flock of longspurs on the edge of Rt 17 in Addison
immediately East of the West Addison general store. I counted a high of 51
lapland Longspurs, 13 Horned Lark and 5 Snow Buntings. I also witnessed 3
longspurs get hit by cars while there, so that number may be dwindling! The
crows have caught on though and are waiting. Theyre quick to swoop in and
grab them after being struck. There is also a snowy owl sitting on top of
the barn owl box at this spot, but arent we all a little bored with those
guys by now? (Kidding, of course).

Happy Decembrrrrrding,
Tyler