While on our way home from viewing the Hawk Owl (still in the same branch
at 9:30 with a tropical -8), we followed an adult Bald Eagle from Fays
Corners along Richmond-Hinesburg Road to the Lake Sunset area of Hinesburg.
We lost visual of it from Pond Brook road where it circled for several
minutes. We assumed it set down somewhere along the now frozen Lake Sunset
although could not see it from the access on Jourdan St. Maybe the same
bird that has been seen recently in Richmond? Links with pictures below.

http://www.inaturalist.org/observations/483033

Zacheriah T. Cota-Weaver
Samantha Streletsky
12 Big Hollow Road