Gary Lewis, Betsy Ziegler, Craig Provost and I located a Snowy Owl on a
telephone pole along Airport Rd about 4 this afternoon.  We watched it for
about 20 minutes from East View Lane, where the doctors' offices are
located.  We were looking north along Airport Rd.   Hopefully Gary got some
great photos.  We don't know how long the bird was perched on the pole, but
we had all scanned the poles when we first arrived.

The Snowy was also seen in the area this morning, but much closer to the
ground.

A Northern Shrike was perched in a tree in the fields east of the doctors
offices.

Happy birding,
Pat