There was a very cooperative snowy owl at the goose viewing area of Dead
Creek (along Rt. 17 in Addison) this morning around 8:30am.  It came and
sat in a tree right above us as the early morning sun was hitting it.

*Michael H. Blust*
Returned Peace Corps Volunteer, Mexico
Prof. Emer. Green Mountain College