Ann,

I suggest considering or re-considering eBird. All your notes and
checklists will be organized into lists which are sortable in numerous
ways for personal use, AND all your note-taking efforts will achieve
immortality... benefit science forever through the eBird database. What
better way to give back to the birds?

Doug Hardy
Norwich