I have Birder's Diary and used to like it well enough when I had an
earlier version.  However,  I upgraded a year ago and have been totally
frustrated ever since. They have made so many refinements to the
program, no doubt in an attempt to make it state of the art, that it has
become rather user unfriendly, at least to me with my limited computer
skills and limited listing needs.  I have been particularly frustrated
trying to print out the lists that I am interested in.  Again, maybe
it's just me and my unwillingness to take enough time to learn the
program..  I have contacted the owners for assistance and received a
prompt and helpful reply.  But a few months later I ran into similar
stumbling blocks and finally gave up.  I'm sure the program is worth
taking a look at, but I wouldn't buy it again myself.

Steve Antell