Someone with more knowledge than I have could give more information, but
before you open a link like that you need to look at it very carefully.
Most likely someones email has been hi-jacked and something sent from
there is suspect.  There are a few clues there. One is that the subject
has nothing to do with the purpose for this list.  Another is that there
is nothing in the body except a link. Third, the link points to a
suspicious location.  A .fr should be a warning flag.

Best thing to do when you get something like this is to ignore it.
Opening it could cause you problems.  If it is legitimate, well, you
might have missed out on something, but the sender needs to give you
some incentive to click on the link.

Sorry if I'm out of line here, but I didn't open it, so I really don't
know where the link leads.