I received the same tripod pack as a gift over 10 years ago and love it. It is especially handy in situations like walking the Colchester causeway in the winter when metal tripod legs
lquickly draw the heat out of your hands. I leave it attached at all times and it doesn't get in the way when you just want to sling your tripod over your shoulder.

Denis Poley
Richmond, VT

Sent from my iPhone