Sorry about the late posting, but I was on my way to the Burlington CBC when I saw this owl in the morning.  I have only just returned home to my computer.

I saw a Northern Hawk Owl perched in a dead tree, next to Rt. 100, on the west side,  a little over .3 mile north of Cold Hollow Cider Mill in Waterbury Center.  I saw it at 8:15am.

Hopefully it will stick around.  Be careful if you do go see it.  There is not a good place to pull over along this very busy road, especially with the snow banks.

Liz Lackey
Stowe, VT