I was lucky enough to see it about 1:00 P.M. yesterday  in a tree on the west side of Rt. 100 between Blue Heron Rd. and Gregg Hill Rd.  I was able to pull into Blue Heron Rd., park and watch the bird for a good 10 minutes before it flew across Rt. 100 to the east onto private property, where I was unable to follow it.
Gail Yanowitch