The Snowy Owl was still present in that same area at 3pm. John Snell and Rob Spring were already on it when I arrived.
It was perched on a red airport light that was on top of a utility pole right next to the busy Airport Rd. There was safer viewing from East View Lane, where the doctor's offices are.

Patti Haynes, sent from my iPod