In addition to the many great birds Tyler listed today, there were at least eight Red-winged Blackbirds hanging tough in a small weed bunch near the third Snowy that Tyler listed. I also had a pair of American Wigeon at Shelburne Bay earlier, a Great Horned Owl again hooting at dusk from Country Club Road, and a Screech-Owl flyover my car and perch in a tree along the frozen lake just south of the Champlain Bridge.

Justin LeClaire