We parked at the pull-off at the intersection of Rt. 100 and Gregg Hill Rd, arrived around 10:30am.  The bird was in the trees just a couple hundred feet south on Rt. 100.  It flew across the road and back, and we saw it grab and eat at least one field mouse or mole?  Here are a couple distant images of the bird with its catch.

Bob

http://imageshack.us/a/img829/911/h3yy.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img36/921/dwsg.jpg

>>> http://imageshack.us/a/img17/1892/zroh.jpg