My wife and I were likely among those 10 cars...We did see one early afternoon that was visible from the general store in West Addison, way back in a field on the northwest side of 17 (between 17 and Lake Street) that was too far to photograph. Some other locations (second hand info) folks mentioned from yesterday was one distant at the goose viewing area at dead creek and one near the barn owl box.  -  Scott Stoner, Albany NY.

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry and Mona Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
To: VTBIRD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sun, Dec 29, 2013 8:36 am
Subject: [VTBIRD] Snowy Owl seekers in Addison

Spent about two hours yesterday morning driving around Addison looking for Snowy
Owls.  I covered the area from Gage Road to Rt. 17 west of 22A to the bridge,
Jersey St, and, Lake St, and Town Line Road.  No snowies but a lot of other
folks looking, at least ten cars worth.  Did anybody see any owls?
I did see a light morph rough-leg, a female harrier and 3 red tails.

    Larry