Hello:

The Director of Pharmacy has asked me the following question about 32-p
(radioactive phosphorus) which is an infusion, intraperitoneal,  She would
like to know about the loss of magnesium absorption.  The      I am still
digging my way through the Drug Portal... but have at it. :).  I have a
small book collection which doesn't seem to answer this question.

I have checked:  PubMed, CINAHL, Science Direct.  Google.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Halyna

Halyna Liszczynskyj,  BS, MLS
Director of Library Services
St. Elizabeth Medical Center
2209 Genesee Street
Utica, NY  13501-5999
(315) 798-8381 Office  * (315) 734-4499 Fax
www.stemc.org/inpatient-services/medical-library/

"Google can bring you back a 100,000 answers, a librarian can bring you
back the right one. (Neil Gaiman)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   This e-mail message, including attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient (s) of this message, please contact the sender by return e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank-you.