I thought it would be easy.  Ha.  Peds books, cardio books, ECG books,
neonatal books, nursing books... NOTHING.  Googled and Medlined... plenty
on reading / interpreting, easy to find standard diagrams for placement on
adult men, women, obese people, and one or two mentions of putting limb
leads on the torso so arm / leg movements don't screw up the readings.  A
VERY long chat on allnurses.com which showed only that no two people do it
the same on the teeny-tinies, and their skin is so fragile that you have to
keep putting the leads in different places anyway.  But no guidelines, no
standards, no research.  My brain might be frozen, but has anyone got
better info??  Thanks!!

--
Julie Stielstra, MLS
Manager, Libraries of Cadence Health

"Never...be mean in anything; never be false; never be cruel. Avoid those
three vices...and I can always be hopeful of you."  -- Betsy Trotwood to
David Copperfield (Charles Dickens)