Elusive article: cite is verified in ScienceDirect, but it seems many
people have this journal only on NursingConsult platform, which does not
have the entire issue.  It has bounced back from Docline unfilled.  Can
anyone help?  I'd rather pay someone on this list than Elsevier if need
be...  Thanks!

Hill, et al.  Nursing care of joint replacement. J of Orthopaediac Nursing
4(1):41-45, 2000.

--
Julie Stielstra, MLS
Manager, Libraries of Cadence Health

"Never...be mean in anything; never be false; never be cruel. Avoid those
three vices...and I can always be hopeful of you."  -- Betsy Trotwood to
David Copperfield (Charles Dickens)