Wow.  As if hospitals aren't already disguising themselves as hotels and/or
Disney World. Maybe they should just change their codes, if they worry that
anyone who hears "Code Blue" will "see them in a negative light."   Code
Puce, anyone?

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Adam Moore <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> An alternative to overhead voice paging is to use a "Bong Bong" sound or
> perhaps a brief musical theme, which would not likely be noticed by the
> public.
> Adam G N Moore MD
> Exeter, New Hampshire

Julie Stielstra, MLS
Manager, Libraries of Cadence Health
Central DuPage Hospital
25 N Winfield Rd
Winfield, IL 60190
phone 630-933-4536
fax     630-933-4530
email jstielstra [ at ]  gmail.com

"Never...be mean in anything; never be false; never be cruel. Avoid those
three vices...and I can always be hopeful of you."  -- Betsy Trotwood to
David Copperfield (Charles Dickens)